Monday, October 8, 2012

Gobble Till You Wobble

Happy Thanksgiving All!
Today was a day of surprises...and I'm thankful for that.
We were to have a quiet home day (and I thought I might pack a box or six) alas instead W and I went on a date which included the Disney Store and 2 sets of family tshirts. One Mickey set...."Mom, I'm not a fan of Mickey Mouse." Well, we're going to Disney dude, so jump on board!"
And a Jack Skeleton/Nightmare Before Christmas set.
The Momma's Jack Shirt.

Boys' Jack.

Daddy's Jack.















Upon arriving home, I found we had a last minute, lovely invitation to Thanksgiving dinner at some earth-acquired grandparents. Wonderful! Good friends, good good, the kids all played so well and had hours of outside time and the adults were able to visit and laugh.

Thankful, thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment