Saturday, June 20, 2009

14

Do you remember being 14yrs of age?
14. Fourteen.

I remember...
...mint green stretchy stirrup jeans aka Bubblegum Jeans pink & blue eyeshadow, acne, signing across my face in the yearbook due to said acne, spreading my wings a little which brought about heaps of trouble with my parents, babysitting for a family with a Pitbull named Iggy, tanning with babyoil, chocolate milk, fries & gravy at the Kopper Kettle, Mike & the Mechanics, The Outfield ...both of which I saw live in Toronto.... getting my first leg-cast, friends, etc.
Thankfully, I will not be 14 again.

Being really loud & giggly such as the girls that I am sort of supervising tonight for a 14yr old birthday party....not so much. Really? Was I ever that loud? Probably...am I still that loud? I shutter to think so!

What do you recall about 14?

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie...I can't remember 14 minutes ago...

    Maybe I should chat with my doctor about that lil' issue, huh?

    I bet you were super cute at 14 tho!

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have the same memories of you at 14....what acne? we were cool, hip, and cute in our stirrup pants and coordinated slouch socks and baggy shirts, with the big hip belts and beads, beads, and more beads...our ear rings would hone in a satellite in outer space, and my glasses dam near covered half my face! but again...wouldn't change a thing my friend...we have only aged gracefully!

    ReplyDelete