Sunday, June 14, 2009

Creative Wish List

Oh, there are so many projects floating about my mind. Where to start? When? How?
Only slightly overwhelming!
Today, I discovered one more to add to my invisible list.

I am a fan of stamped silver jewellery and am blessed to have my neck adorned with a necklace that has little silver medallions stamped with my boys names and a small birthstone hanging side by side.
Today I found this though. I can't wait to create some!
A fun summer project. Maybe this should be a group effort? Maybe there's a friend or two out there who would like to join me? We could have a neice or two booked to care for the Littles? Any takers?

What's on your creative project list?
Mine?
An apron....still waiting.

Weighted blanket.
Barn window frame to be crackled/painted.
Photography, photography, photography.
W's scrapbook.
Think about a scrapbook for R.
R's rocking chair...paint the seat, attach his name.
Knitting...finish the boys' coats & a fuschia vest for me.
Gromet Valance ....LR window.
Dress up box for W & R.

Maybe, this list isn't unmanageable. Maybe I need to stop thinking and just do it!

4 comments:

  1. Oh you know me well...lol
    Love your list!
    let's do some stuff =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Procrastination is something that we do best! If we didn't have any projects planned, then what would we have to look forward to doing? good luck on achieving some of your projects, mine are slightly larger...paint in almost every room of my house...yikes, I think I will continue to sit and procrastinate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all thumbs...when it comes to crafty...

    but I enjoy watching others!

    btw...where o where did you get that necklace? Make it yourself? I WANT one!

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the picture of our two most favorite boys!

    ReplyDelete