Saturday, June 13, 2009

Love At First Bite

No, this post isn't about Twilight or Interview With a Vampire.

Better.

Cheese. ("We'll go where there's cheese Gromit. Cheese!".....trivia...from where? You should see W act this line out...hilarious! Anyway....)

Cheese.

We broke up. Over a year ago. Because W is dairy free. We can't keep cheese in the house and not share with him. He's a cheezer like me.

But then last week happened.

A friend and I enjoyed Ladies Night at Willow Park Village, which is where I fell in love again. Sheep Brie from France with Merlot Wine Peppercorn Jelly on top. Oh! So sinful. So delicious. So not sharing!

And just saying it makes you feel all cultured and seductive and travelled and interesting.

It's a summer must.

Try it.

You'll be in love too.

4 comments:

  1. I felt all seductive...til I remembered what cheese does to my boot! lol

    But you definately make it sound worth a little extra tug up on the jeans...yummmmm...

    ...danielle

    ps. I've been wondering where you were??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am posting anonymously because of the guilt! I too loved the cheese (but it disappeared far faster in my house than in yours!). I, however, enjoyed it with a lovely caramelized onion relish, which I relished (sigh....).

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm...cheese...!!!
    and I suddenly want to watch a W&G movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I will stick with regular brie, but I have a fabulous recipe for red pepper jelly where the secret ingredient is my favorite high school drink...you know the one I "willed" at grad...anyway, it would go marvelously with your new found cheese! Yum~yum!

    ReplyDelete