Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Not You Momma!"

Daddy's home and the Mommy is dirt.

Dirt, I say.



"Mommy, you can't watch my movie. Just Dad."



"Mommy, you go upstairs."



Once he was made to say sorry and advised to invite me to sit on the couch with them. To which he responded,



"Mommy. Mommy. I want you to sit on the couch. Mommy I want you to sit on the couch upstairs."



Ya, upfreakinstairs! Don't think it help that Daddy had to cover his mouth to stop the laughter. Upstairs my a**. Well, guess where I am?

Upstairs. I showed them didn't I?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but that is a little funny. Just a little though ;) When my hubby is home, it's all about Daddy too. Hope they show you some Valentine love today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was I supposed to laugh? Does it make me a traitor if I did? Cause it was seriously too cute not too!

    I've never been through it. My boys are mommy-lovers through and through. But my hubby could relate. Bristel went through a serious daddy-snubbing phase! It passed and she all cuddles with him again. :)

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete