Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dissolving Stitches & Fighting Brothers

Tomorrow is Bup's neuro-surge follow up appointment.
Finally!
Today, his stitches started to dissolve.
Finally!!!
I was getting worried about the stitches as it's been a long time already. Visions of forcing them out where about to wreak havoc on my mind.
Plus, yesterday, Bup asked,
"Can we go to the hosdible but no doctor cut open my head?"
Some things a child should never have to request. Poor mite. And isn't he just in luck as we are going tomorrow!
On a sibling note, I am completely at a parental loss. W has decided that he does not like Bup in any way, shape or form. He is so disrespectful and impatient towards R. Bup can do nothing right....like even breathe. Today it came to fisticuffs over rice pudding. Of course, R does not defend himself and just cries.
To give you an idea of the extent of W's feelings, on more than one occasion in the past 10 days, he has begged me...BEGGED...to have R given away, to go live somewhere else...."you shouldn't have asked for two boys because I never wanted a brother." Crying as he tells me how much he wants Bup to leave forever.
Any ideas? I'm feeling completely inept here.
To give W time with me, I let him stay up 30min later than R, W is enrolled in lego camp to give him time away and he LOVES lego, R is now not allowed in W's room unless invited and vice versa, I offer privledges if he is able to be kind for 1 hr (he's not made it yet) and I take privledges away when he is especially rude or uses force instead of words.
I am stumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment