Thursday, November 22, 2007

Rambling

Often throughout my day or when I'm lying in bed trying to return to sleep after a 4am feed, interesting blog entries come to mind. Then of course they disappear and I sit in this chair wishing I was wittier and more interesting than I am these days.
New Model. I need a new model of me. This one I have is kind of in disrepair and it's going to take ALOT of effort to get it back to good condition. Do I have the energy? The STAMINA. That's what I need...Stamina. And then there's the problem of ADD when it comes to taking care of myself. I lose my focus. Get distracted. Like, okay, let's eat healthy, cut out the bread products and oh I feel like baking. Mmmm...Pea Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Mmmmm...they taste even better the following day. Oh I ate the whole container? Oops! Have you seen my behind? EeeGads! Again, with the need to focus. I'm like all dementia bound when it comes to staying on track.
Then there's my hair....I need hairapy. Something a little funky, a little edgey, yet I'm wanting to grow it out. How does THAT work? This is cute, a little Kirsten Criminal Minds "Do" in brunette? Plus, she's not hollywood thin and I like her & her hair even more for that reason. Okay, shall I now confess that I cut my own bangs last night? Is there a 12 step program for that? Now, I have an appt here for some much needed help.
What I would really like is an all expenses paid appointment here for a true makeover. Again, due to the lack of motivation and focus. Not REALLY, but wouldn't it be great to just pick your part and voila! all is well and perfect and smooth and not being tucked into your waistband?
This ramble must end. There are only a few fine minutes left for me to catch a quick nap before the boys are awake.
Happy Thursday my friends.

1 comment:

  1. You and I must be in the same 6mo post partum stage or something. I'm on the same page. Pass the banana bread!

    ReplyDelete