Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another Three...

R went three days without seizures! And we were so glad! Hopeful that the new meds were working already even at a low doseage. Wuhoo! We were secretly elated and my favorite husband was going around knocking on wood, including his head.:)
But it was not to be. Today he has had at least two and they're different again. They knock him down and he is "frozen", his whole body stiff as a board. I'm not sure what to make of this as this presentation is different from all the others.
Back to the drawing board.
If only I was an artist....I would draw a different picture.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetie...I am so sorry. I didn't think my heart had any pieces left to break! In a weird...only another epilepsy mommy would get it kinda way...I hate that we're connected by this. But so glad we are too. *crying here!* In the short time we've become bloggy friends...I just am captivated by your joy! If I could hug you...I totally would!

    xoxo...danielle

    ReplyDelete