Saturday, September 6, 2008

Three..the power of three

Tagged by Mrs. Mittens!

Three Joys
Well, obviously the three boys in my life, which is why "three is perfect".
There are other joys:
  1. Laughter - loud laughter, laughing until I am crying, can't breathe and giddy.
  2. Witnessing my two little boys play together and building a friendship.
  3. A good, can't put it down book, uninterrupted. (This one is more of a dream than a joy lately!)

Three Fears

Yes, I agree with Mrs. Mittens on this one. Voicing them gives me the heebie-jeebies. (I like them too) because I believe in the law of attraction, you reap what you sow and all that. It's true! So as I write these fears, I'm cancelling them at the same time.

  1. Fat - remaining fat. Never getting my act together and getting healthy again. There I said it.
  2. Spiders - don't like the creepy little things and there's A LOT in our yard. Ugh!
  3. Vulnerability - I hate being vulnerable, making myself vulnerable, etc. This may be called growth to some people (sister) but I don't like it. It's hard even when it's worth it.

Three Obsessions

  1. Club Soda - moving away from Diet Coke to Club Soda. It's the fizz I like. Besides I don't know any skinny people who drink Diet Coke.
  2. Quick Creative Projects - like one skein knitting, paperbag scrapbooks, sewing birthday banners & bedtime bags, etc. I feel productive, creative and talented yet don't have to commit weeks to see a the fruits of my labor.
  3. Protecting my children- I know this is for every parent but it's really come to the forefront for me lately. As my sister once told me, "Don't be the nice mom." Be the very assertive, confident mom, the mother bear.

Three Surprising Facts

  1. I am the youngest of seven children. Three families combined. Theirs, his, and ours. There's that number three again.
  2. My oldest neice is 11 months younger than me and has 5.5 children.
  3. I like football. Love to attend live football games. It's like a sports festival & so fun!

Okay, that's triple the information about me. So now it's your turn! I tag Trevy's mom, Mrs. Beck and Crazy Aunt Purl.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sheesh...you're totally not my friend anymore! *wink* But I would let you draw my different picture...if you were an artist! *smile*

    ...trevy's mommy

    ReplyDelete