Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bup-isms

Our Bup has a little to say lately. Which strikes us as rather funny & cute. Some of his most common sayings are:
"Ah mad!" with a hit of his arm against his leg.
"Are you mad, Bup?"
"Yes."
"Why are you mad?"
"Cause."
"Are you made because the Oiler's fired McTavish?" obviously he's chatting with his dad right now.
"Yes!"

"Ah bite!" then he bites his fingers usually.
"Kisses! Kisses!" give them a kiss and he's all better.
W: "Bup needs a shirt that says, "I bite!" lol...where does he get this stuff?!

And Bup sings....
"Tickel, tickel...star... up high."

"Bop, bopbbopbopbop....."
W: "Are you singing the Bop-Bop song Bup? I like that song. It's my favorite! Keep singing Bup!"
All while driving on Thursday afternoon. Too cute.

"Narner! Narner! Sing!"
"What Bup? No, you sing. Sing the Bop-Bop song."

"Mommy. Ma! Sing!"
"What do you want me to sing, Bup?"
"Pum". I wish I had never sang this song. We sing it over and over and over and it used to be one of my favorite Christmas carols, not it's just old and over-done. By the way, Pum is The Little Drummer Boy.

2 comments: