Monday, July 6, 2009

The Dress Up Box

Remember Mr. Dress Up's Tickle Trunk? It had all the cool stuff!

Well, I removed all the toys from the toy box and replaced it with costumes, since we have a plethora. The boys are loving it! And me too. So much easier to clean up a few costumes compared to a pile of toys that are just being stepped on and not really played with.

In fact, we had two little neighbor friends over and then suddenly I had a cow, lion, tiger, and ladybug about the house. It was adorable to watch & hear their giggles.

If you look closely as you drive by, you may even see a lady bug riding his bike in the back alley or a lion looking out the window. Roar!

3 comments:

  1. http://www.calawaypark.com/height.html

    This is the link to the height chart for Calaway Park - there's actually quite a lot of rides for little ones. Word of advice would be to aim for being there at 10AM to avoid HUGE lineups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I loved Mr. Dressup's tickle trunk. Sounds like a fantastic idea. My kids have almost no toys downstairs anymore. I CAN'T STAND PICKING THEM UP. NOT. ONE. MORE. TIME.
    And getting them to do it isn't any better.
    Let's all play dress up instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...I like ladybugs. In singles. Multiples and starts to get a little creepy crawly...

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete