Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Birthday Letter to Bup




Happy Birthday R! Bup....as W christened you just days after your birth.


You are quite the little man now. 3"7 and 54lbs. Growing all the time. Wearing a size 6...same as your "big boy".

Here are a few things I've noticed about you.


I like your heart. Your sweet little heart that prompts you to give super hugs and kisses or throw your arm around my neck and coyly tell me, "Your my best girl."

Your funny little sense of humor brings a smile to all of us. Your love of knock-knock jokes and the giggle that proceeds the punch line. "Orange you glad I no banana!"

Now that you're 4 you've graduated to a big boy bike and love it! It's so fun to watch you cautiously ride your Hot Wheels bike, lightly ringing that little bell on the handle bars.

Trains, trains and more train tracks. "Will you play train-tracks with me?" I promise to play more train-tracks over this next year.

You're sweet and adorable with the kissiest cheeks, R. There's no doubt about it! Where you found that stubborn streak when it comes to eating foods you're not interested in or taking Trileptal...I just don't know! Must be from your dad!;)
Your daddy and I know this next year will be one of great changes for you. So many "hosdible" visits, a fun summer and then preschool again in the Fall. We wish great things for you Buppy. Regardless of what this 4th year brings, we are so proud of you and loving watching you grow.
xoxo
Momma and Daddy


1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww! How heartfelt. Happy Birthday R! Cheers to many more years of cute little chubby cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete