Friday, May 27, 2011

And The Rain Came Down


There's been solid rain in the air for two days straight plus off and on for a week...at least.

My brother sent me a text today that said,
"Quack Quack"
Yeah...he's a man of many words and a sensitive side to boot!

A neighboring town, which I seem to spend a lot of time in for one appointment or another is experiencing minimal flooding and the Sheep River did peak today so hopefully all will subside there.

Until this downpour stops, there are no rain boots to be found, stores even have signs saying, "Sorry no rubber boots" on the front doors....my boys are still loving finding worms and placing them back in the flower beds and not to forget the use of umbrellas. Wuhoo! Well, sometimes they are swords ("I'll sword ya!") but usually they are just rain gear.

Happy Weekending to you!
Hope yours is dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment