Monday, September 17, 2012

Loving

Crazy days....busy days with school
back in session. For W anyway.

R is on hiatus from school....for a couple of long winded reasons that deserve their own post.

So Sir R and I are spending a lot of one to one time together these days.

And oh! I so love it!

I feel like I've missed out on this with R because our time has always been so scheduled....with pick ups, drop offs, therapies, school, Drs, etc etc etc. So this business of "just hangin'" is lovely.

Loverly!!!

It makes me want to slow time down before he starts kindergarten. I'm not ready to let him go. I do not want to share him. I want to savor every moment with this sweet, funny little boy who still wants to hold my hand, sit on my knee, kiss me and begs me to chase him as the tickle monster.

These September days with my wee man are precious.



No comments:

Post a Comment