Friday, September 21, 2012

Stress Your Style

These past two weeks have been incredibly stressful for a multitude of reasons.

We listed and sold our house in three days with an Oct 31 possession date. Does that give you a hint as to why I'm feeling stressed?

Not to forget that both boys switched schools. Ws new school has turned out to be a fantastic fit. Wuhoo!!!

But Rs school.....well, I cancelled one, one turned us away, and the third....after several meetings....just hired an EA and now he starts on Tuesday!!!

So, as evening draws in, my sweet happy boys are side by side watching Astro Boy (I hate Astro Boy) and I am enjoying a glass of wine on the deck.

Much needed Vino!

Of course, I have been eating my way through bags of popcorn, and everything else I can find and should not be eating. God help me keep these those lost 30 lbs at bay!

Stress eating? Yup!

I wish I was one of those people that exercised or journalled or cleaned or bathed excessively or something!!!!

What about you? What are your stress handling techniques....do share! I need all the ideas I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment