Sunday, November 26, 2006

Angels Among Us


This has been an emotional weekend on many levels. Saturday I spent an insightful hour with Cindy. This was one of the most powerful and thought provoking 60 minutes in my life. The details will be kept with me (for now...) but if you are a believer in Spirit and Angels and the Other Side or whatever title you may use, then the Wellness Cabin in Bragg Creek would be a serene and interesting place for you to visit. I know one day I will return there for more information and healing. It is a place of insight and healing. Frankly, the world (and I) could use more of these.

Another angel in my life, is my favorite husband. Sometimes I do things without thinking them through thoroughly or act in a way that I KNOW is not in our best interest....yet logic loses the match in my mind and I move forward into a place that's a little irrational. Somehow my favorite husband always chooses to call me on it, show me the "error of my ways" (if you willl...) and then is understanding and forgiving. Whatever did I do to deserve someone like this in my life? I better figure it out and keep on doing it, because he's my angel-husband and I am ever so blessed, lucky, and grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment