Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Belly Buttons & Helmets

The weather was cooperative today therefore we escaped. Yay!
While shopping for a toddler everyday helmet ....not really but it's crossed my mind especially since he is climbing and likes to stand in the rocking chair!ugh!....anyway, while shopping my little fella decides the middle of a busy store would be the best place to view my belly button. His little hand darted out and lifted my shirt at the same time as he exclaims, "Ba" ( which is belly button in W language). Okay. Now, my growing belly is becoming obvious enough on it's own without having my shirt lifted and a little index finger jammed up to the second knuckle into my belly button in the middle of a public place.
Thank goodness we're not still breastfeeding as one can just imagine what he would show the whole store then!

1 comment:

  1. Someone should invent a rubber helmet/toque head covering thingie...then they would just bounce of of things!

    We went through a belly button stage too. Luckily the fascination seems to have wained somewhat!

    ReplyDelete