Sunday, January 28, 2007

A Week in Review

Monday - W & I found ourselves at Dr. Cribb's office for a routine pregnancy checkup. All is well....baby is growing, heart beat 160 bpm, BP perfect, & only a 3lb weight gain so far. The Dr. doesn't seem concerned with this so I'll just keep going as is. We're already at 24 weeks. Only 16 to go.
Tuesday - Just a regular day. Choir practice...me and my hearing impaired senior ladies, Wilma & Helen, rocked out to a Beatles tune or three.
Wed - Our regular "time-out"....me in the Knitting group (yes, it's true...I am knitting), W with the other toddlers. The toddler caregivers say he's happy and good but when I go to retrieve him at first sight of me he hits himself in the head! Somehow I need to find a way to end that little routine. No need to be angry at me, just enjoy the other kids! ~ Off to the chiropractor in the afternoon and finally home for supper.
Thursday - Playdate!! Yay! Except Wed night W was up between 2am-5am (teething I think) therefore we were both super tired and W was at his worst. Bonking one boy in the head with a truck, wanting to take the toys away from anyone who touched them & not happy about this sharing concept at all! Of course, through all this he was crawling on the couch & displaying regular hooligan antics. The other 4 little boys will probably think twice before coming to our house to play again.
Friday - Finally found more goat milk! Every regular grocer in our area seems to be out. I know goats are little, but aren't they good producers? What about sheep? Has anyone heard of sheep milk? Me either...come to think of it I've never noticed an udder either. Hmmm...must quiz my Australian sheep farmer friend. So Community Natural Foods came through for us with flying colors. Yay! Not only milk, but cheddar cheese too. ~ B & I went on a date to Stage West where Victor Victoria is playing. Great performance! Laugh out loud great. If you're able, check it out.
Sat & Sun - Nice, quiet home days. With my favorite husband home I was able to complete some errands "sans enfant". How lovely. It's just easier without a little fella to haul about & he was happy to be home with his dad too.
So, a regular week....unexciting to others....but some blogging had to be done....here's to more interesting future entries.

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time at our playdate. W has a ways to go before he can out-hooligan my boys! I'm just glad to see they are all pretty 'normal'.

    ReplyDelete