Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cough, cough

The RWB household is experiencing illness, yet again. W has another cold and this time it's not just a mucous-fest as the hacking, constant cough is included. I feel so badly for the little fella as it's hard on him. Sleep isn't nearly as fitful, the tender skin around his nose is in for a kleenex beating, and he probably aches all over.
If only there was remedy. The OTC meds don't really help at all. I add echinacea to his drinks all day long with hopes of boosting something in his immunity. W will have old man hands from handwashing and using anti-bacterial wipes.
So, after all my complaining, here's to wishes for good health, fort knox type immunity and restful sleep. May you have this all too.

1 comment:

  1. I heard someone say that as a teacher they got sick ALL THE TIME at first, but then hardly at all when they built up immunities.
    I'm hoping that's the case. If so, we should all be totally immune...soon...maybe?...I can be optimistic...

    Get well soon W and come and play!

    ReplyDelete