Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Equal Time










9 months in and 9 months out. It's amazing that R has been a part of our lives in one way or another for the past 18 months.
R is 9 months old.
Our little man is so fun. He's smiley,chatty yet shy when others are around, doesn't sleep through the night, has two teeth, eats solids like they've always been on the menu,crawls and loves, loves, LOVES to stand! However, I noticed that he is starting to walk along furniture a little bit. Aahhh! No walking! Standing is enough, but walking? I'm so not ready for that. (Isn't it terrible when you don't want your children to advance just yet?!)
He's our little lovebug. I can't get enough of him and wish I had more time for just him. But that's the wish of all mothers with more than one child I suppose. So, I will continue to enjoy our sunny boy, kiss his squishable cheeks and enjoy listenting to his belly laugh when he's tickled.....until the day comes that he won't let me tickle him anymore.

1 comment:

  1. He has such a sunny face with those scrumptious cheeks!
    It's going by so fast isn't it?
    No standing!!
    What a pleasure that little lovebug =)

    ReplyDelete