Friday, April 18, 2008

Upside Down...

"...you know you turn me, inside out and round and round." Everytime I really look around our home, the Diva Dianna starts singing in my head.
There's drywall dust, painting supplies, toys, laundry and an extra stove and fridge on the main floor. Life has been upside down lately which is why I've been on hiatus so to speak. A week in my hometown at my mom's to escape while the renovations were under way and now we're back. It was wonderful to be with Mom (parenting is so much easier when there are two people to take care of the Little's all day!) but it's even more wonderful to be home with my favorite husband and our own beds and routines.

1 comment:

  1. It's so painful to be in the middle of it all...but so nice when it's done!
    This too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete