Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Knitting Opinions Please





Okay, I have a dilemma. I'm feeling the need for some summer knitting. Fast knitting.
This yarn in Cafe Mocha, has been in my "Kraft Corner" for some time now and is begging to be knit up. Keep in mind end result will be variegated. My least favorite by the way. Why did I buy this yarn??? It's very....ummmm....my mother's knitting and that is not my style. Maybe I should knit something for her?
I'm at a loss.
So many options.
So indecisive.
I've narrowed it down to a sweater/coat for moi or a cabled blanket for our home. Or another sweater.
You pick.
(images courtesy of Ravelry)

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving that green sweater. In cafe mocha it would look awesome on you! Make something for yourself I say! :)
    Stephanie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say go for one of the sweaters! - Thelma

    ReplyDelete