Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Laughter = Sanity

Sometimes the month of December can be a little stressy.
Time passes too fast....so does the cash from our wallets...weird rellies come out of the woodwork and have all sorts of demands (and I just may be one of them!)....sleep deprivation is rampant....too much food, sugar, chocolate and not enough wine....whatever the cause, I hope the month of Christmas is bringing you happiness and peace.
If you're having one of THOSE days, here's a few funnies to help you get by with a smile.

 Please excuse the profanity!;)





I so want to be this gal when I am 100....except I'll be lighting a cigar!


 Yup. Need I say more?


When we have sticky snow...the boys and I are doing this!


And last but not least....I would love to make this mat for our front door! Ha!
(all Courtesy of Pinterest)

Giggling yet? Hope so!


1 comment:

  1. Ah, I love the snowman especially ;)
    Thanks, I needed that!

    ReplyDelete