Friday, October 2, 2009

Prayers Please....

There is a wonderful inter-blogging friend who is on the trip of a lifetime today.
Her little family needs your thoughts, prayers, best wishes, good vibes, etc. You see, their little guy, who is the same age as Bup, has Infantile Spasms...a severe form of Epilepsy...severe...hundreds of siezures per day...and today they are off to the hospital to start the process of admittance, etc as sweet little Trevy is having neuro-surgery to hopefully elliminate those world-rocking seizures. This little man deserve a life free from the seizure monsters!
His mommy, daddy & siblings deserve the peace and thrill of seeing their little man excel and beat the seizure monster.
Trevy's story touches my heart...
as our little man Bup has Tuberous Sclerosis. Thankfully he is still seizure free...but there was a time when we were told if these current meds don't work, R would have to wait a year until neuro surgery...and that was the last option. So....
open your hearts and send my cyber-friend, Danielle & Trevy, good health vibes, prayers, etc.
Thank you...

3 comments:

  1. From a Gram who really loves kids - my thoughts and prayers are with this family today. It tugged at my heart big time to think of what they are going through. My sincere best wishes and I do send lots of hugs and best wishes to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be sending my prayers to your friend too...you write so passionately about the things you care about that it brings a tear to the eye and I don't even know them....everyonhe needs a friend like you and I am so proud to call you one of my best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all feel for their family and that sweet little boy. Here's hoping and praying for the best!

    ReplyDelete