Thanks to Mrs. Mittens and firstly Carpenter Girl for this game of tag.
1. In Jr. High & High School I wore casts on my legs off and on for two years due to knee problems. The Drs thought it would take the pressure off my knees and maybe slow down my growth. Which explains why I'm just shy of 6ft. Damn!
2. As a child I was a shy cry baby. HATED going to birthday parties and such...would cry when it came time to play games & cling to my mom.
3. I love, love, love popcorn! Buttery stove top popcorn prepared using the Whirly Pop. Actually, popcorn was the cause of one of my most memorable spankings as a kid because my dad wouldn't let me hold the bowl so I called him a pig. Yowza!
4. I miss wine. I love wine. Dr. ZenZen where are you?
5. I hate being licked. Any pet that licks grosses me out. They are no longer a friend of mine. Ugh.
6. My husband and I first met when I was 15yrs old. In fact we shared a few kisses in those highschool years. Lost touch for 15 yrs or so and now here we are. Fairytale stuff.
7. Part of my heart lies in Kentucky. That's where my grandmother was born and raised. I have many fond memories of trips there to visit wonderful nonagenarian relatives. They're all gone now, but my heart will always be there and with them.