Sunday, August 12, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday W!

Brand-new W...just minutes old.

1st Bday.



Two years ago today our first born blessed our lives. The memory of driving home from the hospital with our new babe and the days that followed are still so clear. It's amazing that our baby is now two! A talking, huggable, kissable, laughing, running, climbing, leaping like a lemur, loud, independent two years old. Every day he amazes me. Just today he came out with new words; sky, oven. Now he'll sing with me a little during his sleep routine. If I pay attention and don't let day to day life take over, it's easy to see his growth and changes daily. What a lovely little boy we have. I am so proud of him. Proud he is our son. Proud I am his mom.

Happy Birthday W!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    It looks like he had a great time with the family party. And another special morning with friends. Thanks for including us.

    ReplyDelete