Wednesday, September 12, 2007

25 Months


W never ceases to amaze us these days. Whether it's his funny sense of humour....he pretends to burp "uuuuggg!" then laughs loudly and declares, "Burp!"......his kind, loving heart....giving fierce hugs & sweet kisses....his ability to pick up new words daily, or how he can become easily frustrated, temperamental, throw toys and wrestle his friends to the ground (much to my chagrin & horror)....he's a lovely little boy that has my heart wrapped around his little finger. Somedays I cannot believe he's already 2yrs old. It really does seem like yesterday that we were just bringing him home and watching him sleep, dreaming about what he would be like in the future. Now, I find myself watching him and wishing time would just slow down a little and hoping I'll remember these moments forever.

1 comment:

  1. They seem to be creatures of extremes at this age, don't they. Beautiful and lovely and frantic and frustrating altogether...

    ReplyDelete