Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Virgo Mania

Happy Birthday dear Virgos!
Two of my favorite people are celebrating birthday's this month.
Happy Happy to Mrs. Mittens!
Happiest of days to my favorite husband!
May all your birthday dreams come true.



As tradition requires a scrumpt-deli beet cake with brown sugar icing(Company's Coming recipe from the Cake book...by the way, did you know Jean Pare and I are share the same home town? What a claim to fame!) was made for my favorite husband. This year, W assisted in the creating which included munching on carrots and beats (uck!) as I grated them and assisting me to crack an egg into the batter. Good thing I was able to retrieve the shells! Well, despite my assistant's lack of experience, the cake was tasty and my birthday husband was pleased by the treat.







1 comment: