Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wonderful Windsday

It's Windsday...a blustery, rainy, windsday. But a great one at that!
This morning the Littles and I registered for the fall session of Heritage Time Out. W was so happy to return. He knew where his room was and went straight in with no hesitation....happy to see me go & happy to see me return. What more can a mom ask for?! So, it's back to knitting. My first project is a scarf made from the silk of recycled saris.
AND....we had a happy successful grocery shopping expedition this morning too! Baby Little slept the whole time and Toddler Little was a happy little race car driver while consuming a whole cheese bun. The sweetest little guy walked our groceries to the truck for us. He chatted with W who chatted happily back...until the fellow touched W on the arm, who then said "OW!"& held his hand up to me for a kiss. The carryout cutie didn't hurt him at all really....W just wasn't up for being touched by a stranger, regardless of how nice he was. Anyway.....Wuhoo for Windsday! (It really is the small things in life that make a gal happy isn't it?)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic program... I love that yarn and have been tempted many times but have always gotten diverted onto something else. I have some denim yarn waiting for me to make something with. the first project I cast on was hideously huge so I unravelled it quick.

    ReplyDelete