Wednesday, December 19, 2007

7 Months - Don't Blink

Looking at Baby R these days, I see so many changes in him. He is maturing by leaps and bounds before my eyes. Some of these changes are subtle; like his hair growing in and some are obvious; such as the ability to sit up, a new tooth, eating solids, laughing at his brother, becoming more vocal and getting up on all fours. Oh no! Please do not crawl soon. I am not ready for crawling. I love this snuggly baby stage and am not ready for the on the go stage. As much as I want R's babyhood to go slowly, it'll be interesting to see what his personality is like throughout toddlerhood and beyond.

He is a doll. Easy to please. Content. Mostly happy and just the most loveable little guy. We are so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Look at him sit up! We're still working on that. I love his blue eyes and dark hair.

    I love this age.

    AND I love your new look!

    ReplyDelete