Thursday, December 6, 2007

Party Party



The cliche of home parties conjours up visions of middle aged women ooing and awing over fancy plastic containers and then there's the silly games that are played. Like a post marriage bridal shower. So not for me!
Yet, this stay at home mom business seems to be introducing me to more and more home party opportunities. I've yet to attend one. The invitations have been extended, but I did place my first fancy plastic container order, and I have to admit I was a little excited to receive the mini hand chopper. (Ugh! I can hardly believe this is me! It cracks me up.)
Anyway, I'm even toying with the idea of hosting a party. It's the first three that I'm considering looking into further. Check them out:
Salt City Candles - don't really want to have the party...does anyone know where I can get these? I love the Holiday Cafe candle that my mother in law gave me for Christmas last year. They're so fragrant and do not smell fake.
Beauti Control - This is a home spa party line. Recently I received a gift pack with body lotion, body masque, eye pads and a neck bag. The eye pads and neck bag are so wonderfully relaxing.


2 comments:

  1. I think I'm being sucked in...I'm starting to think some of this might be fun..aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete