Thursday, December 20, 2007

Jezebel

Grazing has become my newest favorite cookbook. So with the holidays here, food is in full swing too. Whether this is baking, giving, receiving, partying, etc. Recently I attended a Ladies Christmas Party (thanks little Merry!) and was required to bring an appetizer. Easy and tasty were priorities for me. So thanks to the ever industrious Julie, I assembled the creamy & zippy Jezebel. Try it! It'll be a hit with guests/ family/friends...even strangers will rave and request the recipe.
And, come on, isn't the name just fun? Jezebel. Nothing like a brazen, well-to-do hussy to brighten your holidays.

Jezebel
1 block of cream cheese
1 small jar of apricot jam
1T horseradish
2tsp dijon mustard
Mix Jam, h'radish & mustard together in jam jar. Heat in microwave approx 1 minute, pour over block of cream cheese. Serve with snack crackers. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this one. Thanks for the tip. I could use a little zippy brazen hussy for the family get-together =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Grazing cookbook too. Always interesting things to try... lately I've been making the raspberry whole wheat scones. Happy eating for some happy holidays

    ReplyDelete