Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Busy, busy , busy

Oh to sit and compose an interesting and enjoyable post! We've been so busy lately and I need to post but it just seems that the most opportune times evade me. I used to post during nap time, but that's a distant memory and an intense longing! Hit and miss at best. And now in the late evenings, all I want to do is sleep.
Did I say we've been busy? I've been out every evening since Friday. That's unheard of for me! So fun, yet so tiring and a little challenging for all involved. This busy social schedule isn't about to slow down quite yet, as choir performances are in full swing. Plus, there's shopping to be done and baking. Did I tell you that when I went out tonight (choir) I left my favorite husband home to tuck W in bed for the night, take his own supper out of the oven and then bake two batches of Ginger Molasses Crinkles which I had pre-mixed. What a great guy!
So, here's to finding a quiet moment that's not after 9pm as to when I can update my neglected blog.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for getting out so much! I've never tried that recipe before. Do you love it?
    What a good husband for helping out =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Ginger Molasses Crinkles...with fresh ginger and whole wheat flour = less guilt :) They're zippy!

    ReplyDelete