Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mr. W is 34 Months


Wow! Can that be right? 34 Months. What's new with Mr. 34 Mths? Well, he continues to show us how energetic, smart, funny, exhausting and lovable he can be. Along with a stubborn streak...no comments please as to if this is genetic or not....as well as the ability to tune me out when he deems it necessary...now this is a genetic gender trait I'm certain, but will not comment any further!
W loves to ride his tricycle, play outside, tease us, laugh, run away, eat popcorn, watch Toy Story, The Big Comfy Couch, sing, recite rhymes, comment on anything he finds interesting such as people's skin color and stature (Ah! Fairly mortifying at times....recently at the grocery store where all embarrassing moments happen, we were being served by a cashier that had a lot of brown freckles around her mouth, cheekbones & eyes, to my dismay & hers, W pointed at her almost poking her in the nose we were so close, and exclaimed, "Mommy, she's dirty!" Let me just say, the cashier was not impressed!
We're almost to the countdown for turning three yrs and W loves a birthday. He wants a blue cake or a digger cake (that's if we've been to Superstore as in the bakery section there is a construction themed cake and no we can't take it home every week that we go for groceries!). Hopefully three brings more fun and better listening skills....that's my wish for three...oh good health and world peace too!

2 comments:

  1. The hair made me laugh! What a big boy he is getting to be.
    I think 3 is just MORE of everything. Fun and laughing AND talking back and crying.
    He's lucky to have a mom who tells such great stories about his adventures.
    (they have always made me laugh, but now the crazy kids are OURS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair...our little 3-doors-down friend was over & I was putting a ponytail in her hair & he wanted one too...wore it all afternoon! We won't tell his dad that he also likes to wear my lipstick.
    My sister thinks the funny stories are hilarious & that after all those years of me laughing at her she now has the right to guffaw at us....however, she still has stuff to laugh at with all the preteen anxst (sp?).
    We gotta laugh at our crazy kids or we'll be crazy too!

    ReplyDelete