Thursday, June 12, 2008

On the Go










R is walking!
Has been for a couple of weeks now, and he has really found his legs, so to speak. It's so cute to see him strolling along with his arms in the air for balance. He also loves crawling up the stairs, but hasn't mastered down yet. Climbing. My nemesis. It has begun. He can crawl up onto the stool in his room and loves it. Also, if there is something to step on in front of the couch he can get up there too and is a tad upset if he wants up but there's nothing to give him a little boost.
I was hoping there would be no climbing. I do not like climbing. It's dangerous and makes my life even busier. Now, with R meeting these milestones, when does the mom get the second set of eyes on the back of her head and another set of arms would be good to, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I do not like the climbing either. No walking here yet. I'm not encouraging it.
    I think boys are way more trouble in this regard! They must move!

    Nice work R =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving in general is over-rated.
    Good girl Miss E.

    ReplyDelete