Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ACAD - Digital Photography Class


Only at an art college would you find this hanging in the hallway
I burst out laughing at the site of this pelt....right in front of the elevators...how many people have walked into it and slightly freaked out??!!

Tres cool is the art display of furniture made from cardboard boxes. Maybe I'll get a shot of them tonight.

It's so exciting to be enrolled in photography class. When I was handed my student id card, it was all I could do to refrain from doing a little dance! I felt real! I felt interesting! I felt smart! I felt like....wuhooo...I'm doing something smart and grown up. Yeah!

Tonight is class and I still have one more photography assignment to complete, which will happen when I have a subject that sits still. Certainly not the dog or the little boys.

Hmmmm.....B the husband, where are you?

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I did an evening photography class a few years ago, just before having Ashton, and I loved it! It felt like I was doing something for ME. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are getting in some "me time"! Hope you enjoy every second of it.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I love it! and I'm just a bit jealous... ;)

    ReplyDelete