Monday, March 12, 2007

Croup & Hunger Strike Update

"This too shall pass" has come to light for us. W is past the Baby Barking Seal stage and has moved on to the I Shall Only Eat Fruit & Crackers - Runny Nose stage. It's a good thing he stayed friends with milk or we would have an anorexic toddler. It was quite discerning but I guess children know what their needs are and will request they be met regardless of their circumstances. If only I and the adult world listened to our bodies like children do. The world would be a healthier place.

2 comments:

  1. Croup is so scary. I'm glad that you are past that. I have been glad so many times for milk to tide them over a lean period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a relief when you start to see the 'light at the end of the tunnel'.
    Kind of like the sunshine we've been feeling the past few days...until TODAY!
    Glad to hear W is feeling better.
    Enjoy your snow day...=p

    ReplyDelete