Thursday, March 22, 2007

Real Moms....

Real Moms....are bringing sexy back by having their pregnant self bikini waxed by an overzealous yet lovely Croatian lady who desperately would like to sneak a brazilian wax in. I can't see the Netherlands anylonger due to my pregnant belly so for all I know my initals are now down there. Real Moms then go on to purchase a sassy red dress for an upcoming banquet. (Sassy, plus size and pregnant....which one of these things do not belong?)

.....let their children eat veggies through plastic and open all items in the cart including pantiliners while grocery shopping for the sake of keeping the little one happy & content.

....play tag with their blog friends. Thanks Mrs. Mittens for being "not it". I'll need to continue this via email as there several well deserving Moms who should be "tagged" but are not bloggers yet. Not quite the way it's meant to continue, but at least it'll keep on rolling.

4 comments:

  1. Aaaaahhh...it feels so comforting to be in this together!
    Blog on baby mama!

    Post some emails if you get some good replies =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One is a lonely number....(can you hear my crooning?)
    Will post any good replies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed my head off. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're most welcome Alyson! :)

    ReplyDelete