Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008



Our family Christmas card pic. Which I have yet to send!:(



Christmas 2008....Whew! So much fun, so little sleep and so much food!


The boys examining the tree before our family xmas on the 23rd.
We had a lovely Christmas with fun friends on Christmas Eve, B's family Christmas & Boxing Day, my family the 27th, lunch at my sisters and then off to our "adopted family" in Strathmore on the 28th and today...a home day. Whew! Thank goodness. We're all exhausted and ready to stay home and play with the new toys.


Brotherly christmas kisses.
With all that visiting did I take pictures? No. Did I drag my camera long? Yes. Ugh.

My favorite husband & his loving momma on christmas day.





So here's a very few pics to represent our busy, busy Christmas.


W thrilled with his new grater.




Hope the season was good to you and that your camera made it out of it's bag.
Bup enjoying the process of unwrapping.

4 comments:

  1. I love the photo of Bup opening his present! So Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear New Year cards are all the rage. Awesome family photo!
    It's good to be busy but it sure is good to be home to have a rest day...if there is such a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're just so cute! Love it! And so glad you're part of the Can't Find the Time to Send the Christmas Cards Club!

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love this time of year! Busy, busy, busy...but great times with friends and family. I was noting your song selection...I didn't know I had a song!

    ReplyDelete