Saturday, December 20, 2008

New View

This post just happens to coincide with the upcoming new year and new resolutions. However, a "new year" resolution this is not, it's a much needed new view. I have felt uncharacteristically negative these days...weeks...months so it's time to turn that off. Enough. You reap what you sew, fake it 'til you make it, etc, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda which brings me to....
"What I'm Loving Right Now..."
and
"What I Love About You..." updates....stolen from the brilliant Alyson of Alyson's Wonderland.
Ahhhhh...it feels better already to be a little more like Positive Pollyanna rather than Negative Nelly.

What I'm Loving Right Now
1. Our Christmas Tree. It's just beautiful. The best ever! And I love that W and I put it up together and that he protects it and loves it too....and watching R back his little rocking horse up to the tree, sit on it backwards and chat about the ornaments while pointing and oh so wanting to touch. He even leaned in with his cutest kissy face to give the tree a kiss. *heart melting right now!*
2. This on line christmas radio station.
3. Experiencing W's first friend birthday party with him. Seeing W give his little buddy a big hug upon arrival and departure, hugging and kissing the little brother on top of his sweet blonde head...watching all the little boys sitting so patiently at the table, making music with their little hands tapping, clapping & banging while they waited for cake.....the fun of childhood!
4. Gin & pink grapefruit pop. So refreshing!
5. Snuggling up to my favorite husband at the end of a long day, dropping into a deep sleep, and keeping my bare naked noggin warm under the covers.

4 comments:

  1. Great post M! I especially love that on your music list White Christmas is followed by Patricia the Stripper!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey CMonkey! So lovely to have your comments...thanks for stopping by...I LOVE IT!
    Yeah, I just can't get enough of Patricia the Stipper...even at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently I need to improve the 'quality of my thoughts'. I read that somewhere...hmmmm whatever...
    Drinking seems like more fun! ha

    Thanks for sharing your loves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was just me feelin' funky lately. *smile* I told a friend today that it was either antidepressants or a nanny. And my insurance covers the drugs! *wink*
    It can't hurt to make a love list though...or have a cocktail?! *smile*

    xoxoxo

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete