Thursday, December 18, 2008

Grey's Anatomy-"Keep the Ankle Biter Under Control"

Did anyone watch Grey's Anatomy tonight? Rerun or not.
The episode with the child running through the unit, his parents in hot pursuit and then he PULLS THE FIRE ALARM.
In a HOSPITAL.
Can I just say that is my life?
Yes.
Months ago, that was me chasing W only to have his little hand pull the alarm in the Emerg of the Children's Hospital.
Ugh.
Slightly funny now. Still not really laughing.
And then there's this episode on GA...almost detailing my experience.
Ugh.

3 comments:

  1. You know I can relate. Not quite as dramatic as the hospital, but 2 in one day. I still hold my breath a little when we go by one. They really need to make them more difficult for the 3 YEAR OLDS to reach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Your experience definately beats mine. Those little monkeys....monkey see, monkey do!
    It all just gives me hives.

    ReplyDelete