Friday, December 5, 2008

The Urine Journal

Boys & pee.
It's an interesting relationship.
How is it that they want to pee everywhere and mainly out doors?
Last week there was the incident of attempting to pee on the snow of a friend & AVON customers' front yard. Then yesterday, W was caught in full arc as I was buckling R into his car seat. W was standing in the front drive way on a utility trailer, peeing over the edge towards the neighbors. That's not acceptable in Scottish neighborhoods is it? I hope our Elgin friends forgive us the impromptu liquid fertilizer application.
We gotta keep this boy under wraps. Overalls & snowpants it is!

4 comments:

  1. Too funny! He was just marking hit territory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was lucky. Toby was never really into the peeing outside thing. Until recently! Suddenly I'll find him...door slung open...streamin' the great out of doors! Ugh! Hubster thinks it's funny...boy stuff. I'm a little mortified. But if I'm truly honest...it is a bit funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I want to be a part of it, Unork, Unork..." There's a lost lyric for you! Welcome to comments! I'm so glad you're here!
    I really don't need W marking his territory! It's everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wacky thing is, I could see someone actually making some sort of journal/photo montage book of boys peeing! HA!
    Scary and funny...I think this is just one of the things that us girls don't totally get. Because we can't. Or at least not with the same flare. Or without getting our feet wet. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete