Friday, December 12, 2008

Parenting is Not for Those with a Weak Stomach

It's been one of those weeks.
Exhausted. No one sleeping through the night.
Runny noses. Coughs.
Grouchiness. Probably me more than the boys.
And more stories to add to the "Urine Journal". We're in a Urine-nation. This week there was an incident in which my foot was peed on....on purpose. There was also a freaking out moment when I caught one little boy peeing in the front load washing machine. Yup. I don't know if we can top that....and he better not try!

2 comments:

  1. We feel your pain and hope you are getting some sleep. It has to end eventually, right??!!!

    I think you should be 'documenting' these 'incidents'...for future reference! There's something about sharing these experiences that make them more bearable! HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...the attack of the sickes! Our house too. And just in time for our big move...and Christmas. Ugh! But at least I don't have any Urine sagas! *wink*

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete