Saturday, May 30, 2009

Solo Weekend

Recently, almost a month past now, I was given an incredible gift from my Favorite Husband.
A three-day weekend on my own!


These gals kept watch over me throughout my solo adventures.
Holy Hula.






I probably shouldn't express quite so much glee in this. However, once I got my head around the reality of a weekend alone, then decided I am not going to be miserable from missing them so much, it was fantastic! Ooops! Is a dedicated wife and mom supposed to admit such things? Maybe not.

There was sleeping, uninterrupted sleep, vacationing in my own city....going to areas that I haven't been in years, discovering kitschy shops such as Blame Betty and Dick & Janes, some work at home, a yarn influenced garage sale, the mountains, time well spent with a fun friend and more uninterrupted sleep.
It was fabulous!



1 comment:

  1. oh I am envious!!
    I think if we all did this more often the world would be a happier place.
    YOu have a sweet hubby.

    ReplyDelete