Friday, May 1, 2009

Siblings Sunshine Play...Slummy Style




Slummy Mummy parenting does affect offspring.
Obviously.








By the lack of hygiene skills displayed on my children's faces, it's apparent that the slumminess is in full force here.











Dirty, mucousy faces...uck!
Not to forget that Bup was outdoors playing in his dragging diaper and socks. He refused every time I offered a fresh change and I didn't feel like dealing with the wrath of an almost 2yr old who is forced into the house. Yikes! His opinion is loud and fierce at times. So, he remained outside as happy as can be. I'm sure the neighbors are pleased.


But there were rock ice cream cones to be made, slides to enjoy, rocks to gather, picnics to feast on, bikes to ride, and brothers to chase.
Welcome spring...slummy or otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. I think sometimes the best mommies let kids do their 'work' without all those fussy interruptions.
    That's my theory anyway!
    Welcome spring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! They are trully having fun - playing outside. Mud pies would be good to add to the rock ice cream cones!

    ReplyDelete