Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Witching Hour & therefore I Should be...


...feeding my children

....shutting off that ridiculous "Night Garden" freaky show.

....cleaning.

....entertaining my children with educational yet fun & loving games/projects or letting them entertain me with child-led play.

....dumping the Diet Coke down the kitchen- sink drain instead of gulping it down hoping it will make me a better parent.

....bright eyed and pleasant.

....applying cosmetics and fresh clothing to esthetically please my husband upon his return from a stressful day at work.

....doing 100 sit ups in under a minute to tone my deeply secret, hidden 6 pack.

....booking an All Inclusive vacation at the Alberta Health Care funded Ponoka Resort.

....sleeping through the night, meditating, and praying intensely for the mental capacity to refrain from being such a nut-bar.

.....repeating the last bullet over and over and over and over again....after all it is ...

The Witching Hour!


What would should you be doing?

5 comments:

  1. Hey - girl - you are the best NUT BAR that I know! Don't change abit and do what comes natural when the WITCHING HOUR is upon you. As for me every hour seems like the dreaded witching hour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my witching hour would be 5 o'clock. That's when I'm shuffling the dayhome kids out the door, trying to make dinner, clean my house so I can relax later on, and prep for the sporting events of the night.

    See you tomorrow night :o) My 5 o'clock rush will be a little crazy tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And let me just add that the Night Garden is a bit of a freak show isn't it????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel I should be reading my children lovingly to sleep at bedtime, rather than letting them watch a little too much Kim Possible. At least they're getting a strong female role model, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your witching is limited to just an hour! Wooooow...

    *wink*

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete