Monday, April 6, 2009

Anniversary Moments

A little late but important just the same, my favorite husband and I celebrated our anniversary last week.

Christmas tickets to the Nickelback concert just happened to fall on our anniversary, which was completely coincidental. Thankfully Grandma G arrived to stay with our Littles so that we could have a fun, night out. We felt young again, whole, interesting...it was a great night!


The concert was super. Just as much fun as the first time we saw B's favorite band of this decade. And I was hit in the eye with a guitar pick! That's how close we were to the stage! (pics to come later...)

Back to the anniversary....


we're still newly weds. Really, we are. I'm looking forward to celebrating many, many more anniversaries and each year looking back at the pictures taken to see where we've been, how far we've come and how funny we look!





Love you Favorite Husband as much today as the day we said "I do!" Wuhoo!

2 comments:

  1. aaaaahhhh you two are super cute! glad to hear you had a fun time =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very special people in our lives. I'm glad B found you MH.

    ReplyDelete