Thursday, April 16, 2009

Master W

Oh the life of an active 3yr old!
There's things to build...."Mommy, how do you build a powerpole?"
There's brother's to coerce ..."Trust me on this Bup!"
There's snowballs to throw, ice to crack, scooters to ride, beds to jump on, the great outdoors as your giant bathroom, and hugs to receive and give...using a little reverse psychology of course. That's the best way to get a giggly hug and kiss from W; by telling him you definately don't want one!





Snowball fight with Daddy on his side.





Ouchie!
Those snowballs hurt.
A hug from Dad always heals the hurt though.
Supercool W. School age looking W. Where did our snuggly little 10lb newborn go to? He's morphed into this fun-loving, high energy, intelligent, exhausting, wonderful, wonder boy!

3 comments:

  1. MR W & B
    Can't help but LOVE those guys. I chuckle everytime I look at my patio door and I have these wonderful MR R fish lip kisses on them. Can't help but LOVE that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 pounder?! Yoooow-zaaaahs!

    He still looks cuddley to me though! I've wondering if your high energy bugaboos have been keeping you busy! *wink*

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. love his hair-do!
    aaaahhhh...snow ball fights...what's a little laughin' without a little cryin'...!!!

    ReplyDelete