Monday, April 20, 2009

A Week in the Life

Whew! It's Monday and I'm tired already. Tired enough that I even took an hr nap while my neice was here to play with the boys. Shame!
Maybe it's the anticipation of this week's schedule that has me whooped.
Here we go....
Monday - quiet day -morning walk, outdoor play, outdoor picnic - Preschool - Neice after school
Tuesday - AM Occupational Therapy Consult
PM M Dr. Appt
Wednesday-AM Respite 4hrs
Speech Therapy
Heritage Time Out Ladies Group
PM Preschool
Gymnastics
Thursday - AM M Dr. Appt
PM MRI for W
Friday - AM Families Matter Appt
PM Preschool

Somewhere in there the house needs to be cleaned, laundry washed, boys played with, bathed, fed, and whatever else I can think of at the time.
And my brother says this is the "gravy life"...you know, "every day is a Saturday" and phones me at 10am to see if I'm out of bed yet! Uh...been up for 4.5 hrs already Mister.
How do you get through busy weeks? Days? Moments?

4 comments:

  1. whew you're a busy mamma!
    we're just getting out to enjoy as much sunshine as possible this week, before the *gulp* snow hits again.

    you do a great job of keeping up with all those appts...I think having your niece come over is pure genius =)

    we still try to have quiet time for an hour in the afternoon. sanity hour?
    (it doesn't always work)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally ditto the genius of the niece play time! Wish mine was older...and lived closer. Bummer...

    How OH how can you have outside time!?!?! Aren't you guys still wearing snowsuits n' stuff?!?!

    I was recently approved for 8 hours a week of nursing hours. We're still in the Trevy getting used to the CNA phase...but how do you spend your respite time?! I've found myself at a loss of what to do! It's like now that I actually CAN go do something...I'm stumped of what I so desperately needed to do! lol

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. sounds like your brother wants you to bring the boys over for the weekend... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be thinking about a couple of my most favorite people on Thursday, as our little lovebug goes for his MRI. Hope everything is A-OK. Mom's and kids at hospitals is not a fun thing!

    ReplyDelete