Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Witching Hour & therefore I Should be...


...feeding my children

....shutting off that ridiculous "Night Garden" freaky show.

....cleaning.

....entertaining my children with educational yet fun & loving games/projects or letting them entertain me with child-led play.

....dumping the Diet Coke down the kitchen- sink drain instead of gulping it down hoping it will make me a better parent.

....bright eyed and pleasant.

....applying cosmetics and fresh clothing to esthetically please my husband upon his return from a stressful day at work.

....doing 100 sit ups in under a minute to tone my deeply secret, hidden 6 pack.

....booking an All Inclusive vacation at the Alberta Health Care funded Ponoka Resort.

....sleeping through the night, meditating, and praying intensely for the mental capacity to refrain from being such a nut-bar.

.....repeating the last bullet over and over and over and over again....after all it is ...

The Witching Hour!


What would should you be doing?

5 comments:

  1. Hey - girl - you are the best NUT BAR that I know! Don't change abit and do what comes natural when the WITCHING HOUR is upon you. As for me every hour seems like the dreaded witching hour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And let me just add that the Night Garden is a bit of a freak show isn't it????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my witching hour would be 5 o'clock. That's when I'm shuffling the dayhome kids out the door, trying to make dinner, clean my house so I can relax later on, and prep for the sporting events of the night.

    See you tomorrow night :o) My 5 o'clock rush will be a little crazy tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel I should be reading my children lovingly to sleep at bedtime, rather than letting them watch a little too much Kim Possible. At least they're getting a strong female role model, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your witching is limited to just an hour! Wooooow...

    *wink*

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete